Planning Consultancy Services
- Researching and advising on planning policies.
- Advising on relevant restrictions and requirements.
- Advising on the interpretation of planning policies.
- Researching and advising/acting on changes made to local planning systems.
- Appraisal of land and sites for potential development and planning opportunities.
- Attending to pre-application matters
- Ensuring compliance with local planning restrictions to ensure favourable outcomes.
- Liaising with architects and expert consultants in the preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications and discharge of planning conditions.
- Appearing as agent before planning committees.
- Preparing and submitting appeals to the Planning Inspectorate.
- Working alongside our in-house architect to ensure compliance and efficacy of our architectural design services.
Architectural Design Services
- Architectural design
- Building design and layout
- Planning application drawings
- Building regulations drawings
- Liaising and advising with other consultants or planning officers
- 3d CGI or visualisations
- Scaled drawings
- Design advice
- Property appraisal /
- Concept ideas
- Consideration of statutory compliances against the design
- Working alongside our in-house planners to ensure all architectural design services are compliant and integrated fully with their work.
“I have known and worked with Joe McDermott for the past 10 years on around 15 developments. I am a scaffolding contractor and a property developer and have been in business for over 25 years…”